4 large Eggland’s Best® eggs
8 to 12 ounces Greek-style yogurt
1 small onion (sliced)
1 small red bell pepper (diced)
3 mushrooms (sliced)
2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped (or 2 teaspoons, dried))
1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in medium cast iron skillet.
2. Sautee sliced onions until lightly browned, set aside.
3. Beat eggs and yogurt together; pour into skillet.
4. Top with onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, herbs and pepper.
5. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until set.
6. Uncover and simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.