1/2 cup cooked RiceSelect® Texmati® Brown Rice
2/3 cup skim milk
2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
1 egg (slightly beaten)
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 tablespoon Stevia or sweetener of choice
2 tablespoons powdered milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Butter Topping:
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Combine cooked rice, milk, applesauce, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until well combined.
2. Combine remaining pancake ingredients and stir into the brown rice mixture until well blended.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet (sprayed with vegetable spray) over medium heat. Pour batter into skillet, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
4. Flip after 2-3 minutes or when edges start to turn golden and bubbles begin to appear on surface.
5. Cook another 1-2 minutes on second side until golden.
6. Top pancakes with butter mixture and cooked apples, if desired.