1 cup uncooked RiceSelect® Original Couscous
12 ounces shrimp (cooked and peeled)
8 leaves lettuce or radicchio
1 clove garlic (chopped)
4 tablespoons red onion (chopped)
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste
garnish with lemon zest and parsley, if desired
1. Prepare couscous according to package cooking directions.
2. Cool. In large bowl, combine garlic, red onion, cilantro, oil and honey. Mix well.
3. Add lemon juice and shrimp; season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked couscous; mix well.
4. Form a bowl with 2 lettuce or radicchio leaves on each plate.
5. Place couscous salad inside. Garnish with lemon zest and parsley if desired.