2 lb chicken breast
1 cup chicken broth
1 packages 8oz cream cheese
4 tbsp butter
1/2 small onion
1 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
1 packages ranch dressing seasoning mix
1/4 tbsp oregano
1/4 tbsp parsley
1 dash paprika
1 can cream of chicken soup. (i used a cream of chicken and mushroom soup)
1) Place thawed chicken breast in crock pot (I cut my chicken breast in half for smaller portion sizes)
2) drizzled 2 tbs of butter over chicken, sprinkle with paprika and package of ranch. I set my temp to medium high for an hour but you can set in on low for 3-4 if you like.
3) place chopped onion and garlic and 2 table spoons of butter in a pan and sauté over medium heat
4) Then add chicken broth, cream of chicken, and cream cheese. stir in oregano and parsley. Cook on medium heat until smooth.
5) poor mixture into crock pot and cook for additional 2 to 3 hours.
6) I served over buttered spaghetti noodles.