10 large Eggland’s Best® Eggs
1 pound ham (sliced)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup green onions (sliced)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place individual ham slices over each muffin cup and gently press down in the middle until a cup shape forms.
3. In the bottom of each ham cup, add in about a tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together.
5. Stir in sliced green onions and salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Add a couple of tablespoons of the egg mixture into each of the ham cups.
7. Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
8. When done, use a fork to gently remove each ham cup and serve.