1/2 cup P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
1. In a bowl, sift together the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal, cornstarch, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs vigorously. Next, gradually add the buttermilk, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla and blend. Gradually add the dry ingredients and stir.
3. Add the butter. Beat until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
4. Grease and heat the griddle or pan on low heat, add the mixture with a ladle. Cook until small holes appear in the pancake. Flip the pancake carefully and cook the other side until golden.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve hot with maple syrup.