- 1 can kernel corn drained
- 1 pkg taco seasonings mix
- 3/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mexican blend or taco cheese shredded
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
- 10 corn tortillas
1- Brown ground beef and onions together for about 10 to 12 minutes, drain.
2- Add corn,beans,tomatoes and taco seasonings mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
3- Spray baking dish 2 quart 8×12 inches.
4- Place half of tortillas in bottom.
5- Spoon half of beef mixture on top, place sour cream over beef. Then layer last tortillas and then beef mixture.
6- Place in heated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 25 minutes remove from oven and and sprinkle with cheese and add sliced jalapeno peppers on top.
7- Cook for another 5 minutes or till cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve