Top Secret Recipes Version KFC Coleslaw Tod
Top Secret Recipes Version of KFC Coleslaw by Todd Wilbur
- 8cups finely diced cabbage(about 1 head)
- 1⁄4cup diced carrot
- 2tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄3cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4cup milk
- 1⁄2cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2tablespoons lemon juice
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.